Insurance agents trying to win over new customers. As an insurance agent, this means you need to stay on your marketing game by applying effective and innovative marketing techniques. Connect Consulting can help grow your business.
Here are a few ideas:
1. Develop a short video using a high definition video camera. Talk about your services or safety tips. Load it to your web page and You Tube.
2. Use a newsletter. Create a buzz by having a monthly newsletter going to clients and prospects.
3. Cross sell. Develop a cross sell script for every CSR and sales person, and use it on every touch with a client.
4. Use LinkedIn. It’s free and you can develop great connections.
5. Offer a referral program. A $25 gift card for a chance to quote a nice account is well worth it.
7. Provide great service.
8. Ask clients for an introduction to one of their vendors.
9. Have a good email signature which includes your email, direct line, mobile, etc.
10. Harness the power of Facebook. Stop pretending it’s not a huge opportunity or you can’t do it and start making money with Facebook.
11. Host an after hours event for your top prospects that is fun—no selling.
12. Hold a seminar on health care reform or some other hot topic.
13. Develop relationships with an attorney or accountant to share ideas and clients.
#Management #AgentsSocialmedia #CustomerService #InsuranceMarketing